Monday, January 9, 2012

2012 Theme Word

I chose the word happiness because I want happiness in everything I do and live through. This year will be my junior year in high school and all I want after I graduate is happiness, I want to graduate from high school and go to college for nursing. I want happiness in my future with two kids and a great husband who will help me create happiness in our long life together,  I want to bring so much happiness in my children's life. Happiness is the most wonderful thing in this world, it helps you through troubles and good times, everyone should have happiness in their lives no matter the situation they are in.


Therefore that is my reasoning of choosing the word happiness as my theme word of 2012, because it's important to live in happiness with the people you love. Happiness is the main key to a great and wonderful long life and the ones we love can make it even better to live.


"There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved."

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, because happiness is very important in life.

    ReplyDelete