Friday, April 13, 2012

Titanic went down....along with everyone else and me??

I'm on the titanic enjoying nice hot cup of tea when all the sudden we hear a loud, bang, everyone looks to see what happened, we get word that we have hit a iceberg...not to worry about it we are "safe" but believe me I was worried because after a while when the ship started to sink they put us the higher class women and men on lifeboats, starting with woman and children. We sat out in the water watching people jump off the boat and people holding their loved ones while the deadly cold water hit them. I blame Captain E. C. Smith for the whole thing he should have paid attention a lot more then all those people would be alive. I will never be able to forgive him for those horrid moments on pain and loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment